- What are virtual events?
- What types of virtual events are there?
- Why host a virtual event?
- Will virtual events replace in-person events?
- What are the key features of a virtual events platform?
- What does a virtual event experience look like?
- How do I choose the best virtual events platform?
- How can I host a virtual event?
Tips and Tutorials
Frequently asked questions
Have you enabled your microphone and camera?
When entering an event, you might be prompted by your web browser to allow access to your
microphone and/or camera. If you’re interested in accepting audio or video calls within the platform then you will need to enable access.
If you are having trouble accepting a call and don’t remember getting a prompt. You can change it by clicking on the small video icon in your browser and checking “Always allow.”