This article summarizes the step required to upload videos to your virtual booth.
Multiple videos can be uploaded to your booth, the exact number will depend on the event or the package you have signed up for.
To add a video to your booth follow the steps below:
- Log into your admin account.
- From the left hand side setting options click Institution or company Media.
- Click on Add Media.
- Select the following options:
- Media Name - This will be the name for the video and visible to attendees.
- Media Type - Options for video upload include:
- Video - Used for YouTube hosted video
- Vimeo - Used for Vimeo hosted video
- Embed - Embedded Video Link
- Enter the video link URL into the Video Link field.
- You have the option to select one video to be presented on the front of your booth. For your chosen video select the Show On Board - Front option.
Note: You will only be able to select one video to be on your booth front. All videos will be added to your video library as part of your booth including the one selected to appear on your booth front. If the Show On Board - Front option is not selected for any videos then no video will be presented on the front of your booth.
- Click Save.
Show On Board-Front option: