This article summarizes the integrated match technology and how this relates to representatives or staff members.
One of the most important features in the virtual environment is the questionnaire. The questionnaire is the foundation of the matching technology integrated within the platform and is used to match attendees with relevant organizations, representatives, programs and sessions.
The questions included as part of the questionnaire are devised by the event organizer to help filter and match all attendees with the most relevant content and exhibitors. To ensure that your representatives match accordingly to the right attendees you will need to select which questions and answers are most appropriate for that particular representative.
Note: If representatives, webinars or programs are not matched against the questionnaire, they will not appear to attendees within the event. Since it is so important that this step is completed correctly it is suggested that you, as an administrator, double check that every representative, webinar and program you add to your account are matched correctly before the event begins.
To complete the questionnaire options for a representative:
- Log into your admin account.
- From the left hand side setting options click the Users dropdown menu then select Representatives.
- When the Institution Representatives page opens you will see a list of the staff members that have been added to your account.
- For each staff member in the far right hand column titled Actions you will find a drop down selection option title Select. Clicking on Select will give you several options, from here select Questionnaires.
Action column with the Questionnaire option:
- The Representative Questionnaire page will now open:
Representative Questionnaire page:
- For each question check the appropriate box for that particular representative and select a rating for the question (1 to 5). The rating value indicates the importance of the question. The higher the number, the higher importance, and relevance for the match technology.
- There are two shortcut options, Check All Boxes and Set Equal Score, which will allow you to set all ratings for all questions to the selected value. These shortcuts can be used if you want representatives to match with all attendees.
- Once completed click Save Criteria.