Virtual events platforms generally offer the following analytics and reporting options:
- Real time analytic and metrics dashboard
- Ability to add notes or comments to attendees
- Ability to shortlist or qualify attendees
- Capture a multi-dimensional view of attendees' presence and interactions
- Post event analytics and data support
- Downloadable reporting
Analytics and reporting are important to any type of event. The data captured helps determine the event’s success and to make improvements for future events. But importantly the more information about the attendees and their interactions that can be given to an exhibitor the better they will be able to qualify potential leads, increasing ROIs and ultimately the success of the event. And the ability for exhibitors to see and act on this information in real time is of the utmost importance.