- What are virtual events?
- What types of virtual events are there?
- Why host a virtual event?
- Will virtual events replace in-person events?
- What are the key features of a virtual events platform?
- What does a virtual event experience look like?
- How do I choose the best virtual events platform?
- How can I host a virtual event?
Tips and Tutorials
Frequently asked questions
What does on-demand mean for virtual events?
When planning your event you should also determine the length of your event’s on-demand period. This is the time after the event when content will still be available to visitors from within the virtual environment.
The on-demand time will serve as a lead generation mechanism that can continuously produce leads and engage customers. It will also give attendees an opportunity to revisit interesting sessions and a way for those who were unable to attend the event access to the content.