- What are virtual events?
- What types of virtual events are there?
- Why host a virtual event?
- Will virtual events replace in-person events?
- What are the key features of a virtual events platform?
- What does a virtual event experience look like?
- How do I choose the best virtual events platform?
- How can I host a virtual event?
Tips and Tutorials
Frequently asked questions
What should I look for in a virtual events platform provider?
The key to your virtual event success is finding the right platform provider. The platform must be easy to use for attendees, quick to build for the organizer, offer a wide range of engagement and interactivity tools and deliver exceptional metrics for measuring ROI. On the backend, the platform must be stable, preferably hosted in the cloud to manage scalability, highly secure and built for accessibility on any browser or device. Finally, the provider should have solid experience with event management and customer support.